RE: [ontolog] Welcome to new members

To: ontolog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Bob Smith <robsmith5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>(by way of Kurt Conrad <conrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>)
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2002 12:17:07 -0700

Hello,    (01)

I am Bob Smith, an Ontology and Semantic Web guy currently on a trip into
the rather remote parts of Utah.    (02)

My background involves 30 years as a University Professor in Management
Science-Ops Research, AI, Expert Systems, HazMat Response, business
strategy, and the many legal economic issues in software engineering.    (03)

The vision of an intelligent web service as a strategic support
element for
small and medium sized business is compelling. Actions expanding this
vision
demand attention and project execution.    (04)

More when I return to "civilization".    (05)

Regards,    (06)

Bob Smith, Ph.D.
Professor Emeritus, Cal State University
Tall Tree Labs