RE: [ontolog] Welcome to new members

To: "'ontolog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <ontolog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Rudnicki Joseph G CONT NSSC <RudnickiJG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 13:28:43 -0400
Hello,    (01)

Very Briefly:    (02)

Bachelor of Science, Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering (Ship
Design), Webb Institute
Masters of Science, Computer Science, The Johns Hopkins University    (03)

Employed by CSC Advanced Marine Center in Washington, DC, USA
Provide support for the U.S. Department Of the Navy
Member of OASIS WSRP TC    (04)

I hope to keep an eye on what's happening in the Ontology area. Hence, the
observer status.    (05)

Thank you. Take care.    (06)

Joe Rudnicki
Senior Computer Scientist & Naval Architect    (07)