Re: [ontolog] Welcome to new members

To: ontolog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Norma Slattery <nslatter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2002 16:39:53 -0400
GMU's School of Info Tech and Engineering (SITE).  Are you familiar with it?    (01)

Have read some of your papers and believe you are one of the few who have
delved into this area.  E.g., "A Framework for Understanding and Classifying
Ontology Applications."  If you have anything further in this area I would
appreciate reading it.    (02)

Regards, Norma    (03)

"Uschold, Michael F" wrote:    (04)

--