Re: [ontolog] Welcome to new members

To: ontolog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Patrick Cassidy <pcassidy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2002 16:56:09 -0400
Norma --
    The question of benefits of ontologies is an
important one that probably will influence future
funding for ontologies.  I am looking at possibilities
for funding of a broadly usable upper ontology,
and if you have any information that could be
referred to in funding applications in the near
future, I would very such like to learn the
details, perhaps off-line.    (01)

Patrick Cassidy    (02)

MICRA, Inc.                      || (908) 561-3416
735 Belvidere Ave.               || (908) 668-5252 (if no answer)
Plainfield, NJ 07062-2054        || (908) 668-5904 (fax)    (03)

internet:   cassidy@xxxxxxxxx

--
To post messages mailto:ontolog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
An archive of the [ontolog] forum can be found