Re: [ontolog] Welcome to new members

To: ontolog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <ontolog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Adam Pease <apease@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2002 12:15:39 -0700
Martin,
   You might be interested in work we've done to express our ontology
automatically in different languages.  Currently, we support English and
Czech.  The output is awkward but understandable.  Take a look at
<http://ontology.teknowledge.com> and follow the link to the "beta version"
browser.  You can click on "English | Cesky" to see the alternate
presentations.    (01)

Adam    (02)

At 11:03 AM 10/7/2002 +0100, Martin Bryan wrote:    (03)

--
at http://ontolog.cim3.org/forums/ontolog    (05)