Re: [ontolog-forum] [SPAM] Re: An Ontology Modeling Different Age Groups

To: <clynch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Richard H. McCullough" <rhm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 16:34:40 -0700
Cecil (and Chris)    (01)

I would paraphrase your concerns differently:
The standard definition of "part" is not appropriate.
The parasite is a kind of  "foreign part", not a "natural
part" of an organism.   A different term should be used
in this context.    (02)

So you could blame me for mis-using "part".
Or you could blame a particular ontology.
Don't blame epistemology.    (03)

ditto for fetus.    (04)

Dick     (05)