Re: [ontolog-forum] [SPAM] Re: An Ontology Modeling Different Age Groups

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Cecil Lynch <clynch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 13:51:18 -0700
OK, so just for the sake of completeness (doubtfully this will reach
that goal but is a contribution) we need to add Neonate age 0-28 days.
As an obstetrician, we also deal with the issues of in-utero ages by
week to look at development, fetal weight charting, advising on
viability, assessing administered drug reactions based on organ stage at
that time, etc. This is further grouped into the the lay representation
of trimesters and the most useful aspects for looking at infant
mortality that are related ontologically to gestational age but
expressed in grams, of Extremely Low Birth Weight Very Low Birth Weight,
Low Birth Weight, etc. These weights are also grouped ontologically as
SGA and LGA standing for Small for gestational age and Large for
Gestational Age.    (01)

Cecil    (02)