Re: [ontology-summit] [ontology-summit-org] A Powerpoint communique?

To: Ontology Summit 2011 Organizing Committee <ontology-summit-org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: ontology-summit-org-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Ontology Summit 2011 Organizing Committee <ontology-summit-org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Mills Davis <mdavis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Ontology Summit 2011 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Todd J Schneider <todd.schneider@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 11:54:51 -0400
Nicola's last e-mail reminded me of why I like semantically
based solutions. You can more easily find the 'view' of the
information (or whatever) that suits your needs and intent.    (01)

So we can provide 'a' PowerPoint summary of the summit
communique, but it would further the goals of the summit to
provide the underlying material needed so others can craft
their message as needed to meet their intents and goals.    (02)

Todd    (03)