Re: [ontology-summit] [ontology-summit-org] A Powerpoint communique?

To: Ontology Summit 2011 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Jack Ring <jring7@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 11:28:17 -0700
I want to support Todd's point with a specific example.
Frank Lillehagen observed that people appreciate a spatial zoom capability when
working with displays.
He reasoned that a semantic zoom would be appreciated even more.
His subsequent successes with application software has demonstrated this value
proposition.
        Frank Lillehagen
        Senior advisor
        frank.lillehagen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Blog: http://activeknowledgemodeling.com/
        http://www.commitment.no
I have no business relationship with Frank's ventures.
Jack Ring    (01)

On Mar 22, 2011, at 8:54 AM, Todd J Schneider wrote:    (02)