Re: [ontology-summit] A Powerpoint communique?

To: Ontology Summit 2011 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Jack Ring <jring7@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 21:20:17 -0700
Some prospects are left brain dominant and some are right brain dominant. All like to be in control.
This means that they will respond most favorably to a visual with a graphic on one half and 40 words or less on the other half and with choices How, When, What, Who, and How Much? Each choice should reveal graphic and text and remaining choice buttons. The How Much is Never in Cost units but always in ROI units.
Jack Ring