Re: [ontolog-forum] Tighter control of ontolog forum?

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Irwin, Jess M (IT)" <jess.irwin@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 10:15:24 -0600
Chris,    (01)

I appreciate your approbation, however I for one would prefer to do my
own spam filtering.     (02)

Too many good ideas are so far out there that they seem to be nonsense.
(Like the idea that the earth is not flat, like a pancake. I do believe
the Flat Earth society is considering closing its forum as well.)    (03)

Just my opinion.    (04)

Jess    (05)