Re: [ontolog-forum] Tighter control of ontolog forum?

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: paola.dimaio@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 09:20:22 +0700

 If anyone can show that my assertions are false, I will withdraw them and apologize immediately.

Pat,

I just caught this post while jetlagged and after catching up with tons of emails after a long distance trip,

I think I may have lost track of what you are going on about here but it looks like your talking about me, which somehow does not seem pertinent to the list, if you have issues  maybe you should address them to me directly?

On this list we are discussing the relevance of logic to ontology, systems engineering and various other issues such as causal logic  I provide definitions and references to literature in support of my statements, in contribution to the current discussion

If you dont understand systems engineering, no worries, but please support your statements with clear references to the points of contention so that they can be followed up appropriately

Unwarranted personal attacks, and otherwise malicious and defamatory assertions will be pursued as such, busy schedules permitting, as professional commitments have much higher priority over unsupported and pointless rants....

PDM