Re: [ontolog-forum] Tighter control of ontolog forum?

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Ali Hashemi <ali.hashemi+ontolog@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 12:58:36 -0500
Not sure how much extra work this would create,

But there is a third option of having a sub-forum where things are vetted.

For example, right now we send to "ontolog-forum@..."  we could have an additional "ontolog-forum+vetted@..." where messages to the latter are indeed vetted.
If people find the general threads too much to wade through, they could set up a client side filter.

Alternatively, extending John's idea, messages could also be simply tagged after the fact (tho one would have to visit the forums @ ontolog for this type of filtering).

As it stands, there does seem to be a lot of "noise" that one has to wade through to get to interesting signals :P.

My three cents,
Ali