Re: [ontolog-forum] Tighter control of ontolog forum?

To: Jack Ring <jring@xxxxxxxx>, "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: paola.dimaio@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 17:50:53 +0700
also a mini periodical journal, gathering the clever knowledge that emerges from rapid interaction, would be nice

On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 4:15 AM, Jack Ring <jring@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
An alternative to democracy and to governance by the few is the current
interest in collective intelligence. For this forum it could be as simple as
providing a way for participants to tag each post according to, e.g.,
Prediction of a) Relevance, b) Novelty, c) Utility (on a thread), and d)
Demeanor. Anonymous stats posted by name of author  each week and cumulative
for a 12 month sliding window. Likewise, profile posted by name of assessor
each week and cumulative for a 12 month window.  Gives opportunity for
retrospective research as well.
Jack Ring