Re: [ontolog-forum] Tighter control of ontolog forum?

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Tolk, Andreas" <atolk@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 11:14:43 -0500
I see the ontolog forum to be something more special than Wiki. Whoever is part of the ontolog group went thru a type of "screening." If one of us really starts to spam the system or misuse it or violates the code of ethics by insulting others, etc. he or she can still be excluded.
I prefer ontolog to remain un-moderated and open assuming everyone playing by the rules until proven otherwise.
All the best
Andreas
Andreas Tolk, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Engineering Management & Systems Engineering
Old Dominion University