Re: [ontolog-forum] Tighter control of ontolog forum?

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Ali Hashemi <ali.hashemi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 11:05:22 -0500
I would add one tweak to this suggestion.

While I like the idea of the emails being sent to be moderated, there is value in openness.

Might it be possible to keep all the posted (and rejected) messages on the ontolog archives for posterity.

So we only get the vetted emails in our inbox, but everything that was sent is still available for viewing?

//
Ali