Re: [ontolog-forum] Siri's (Apple) Patent Application

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Rich Cooper" <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 19:41:42 -0700

Dear Ed,

You wrote:

    is there an ontology of politicos that are on our side or otherwise enemies of invention? is there a tool to work against this yet?

Yes, join the Professional Inventors' Alliance (PIA) list and trade your opinion with others' there.  If you are interested in joining, email me off list and I will reply with the list subscription information.

-Rich

Sincerely,

Rich Cooper

EnglishLogicKernel.com