Re: [ontolog-forum] Siri's (Apple) Patent Application

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 11:17:15 -0700
> [AH]  Thoughts?    (01)

[ppy]  while I totally admire the way they have executed it, and am
happy for the Apple/Siri folks for finally bringing ontology and
semantic technology to the mass market with such fanfare ... I am, at
the same time, saddened by the fact that we (in the US) too, are now
under a "first to file" patent regime (and that "first to invent" is
no longer relevant!)    (02)

Regards. =ppy