Re: [ontolog-forum] Siri's (Apple) Patent Application

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Ed - 0x1b, Inc." <ontolog@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 17:33:55 -0700
On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 12:29 PM, Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 12:06 PM, Ed - 0x1b, Inc. <ontolog@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 11:55 AM, Rich Cooper
>> <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> Dear Peter,
>>>
>>> Agreed re the FTF vs FTI.  The many inventors I
>>> know are upset about this new law, and working
>>> hard to reverse it, so perhaps that will be
>>> changed.  But it will take years.
>>
>> is there an ontology of politicos that are on our side or otherwise
>> enemies of invention? is there a tool to work against this yet?
>
> [ppy]  I don't know ... but googling "intellectual property ontology"
> came up with a whopping 703,000 hits.
>    (01)

wrong problem - the problems are the political actors that thought
this was a good idea. If you want to solve a problem. start to measure
it (according to my old teacher Peter Drucker)    (02)

Is there an ontology that identifies government offices held by those
that profess this perspective - I want to give people good reasons not
to support them.    (03)

<rant>
It doesn't matter how complex the system, how much invested capital,
or the size of a project - it takes a person to be unethical. The
problem is always one or more people. They must go before you can
start to fix things.
</rant>    (04)

with any luck semantic patents will get ruled a fraud - but I doubt it.    (05)