Re: [ontolog-forum] Siri's (Apple) Patent Application

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 12:29:37 -0700
On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 12:06 PM, Ed - 0x1b, Inc. <ontolog@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 11:55 AM, Rich Cooper
> <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Dear Peter,
>>
>> Agreed re the FTF vs FTI.  The many inventors I
>> know are upset about this new law, and working
>> hard to reverse it, so perhaps that will be
>> changed.  But it will take years.
>
> is there an ontology of politicos that are on our side or otherwise
> enemies of invention? is there a tool to work against this yet?    (01)

[ppy]  I don't know ... but googling "intellectual property ontology"
came up with a whopping 703,000 hits.    (02)

Just now, in a totally different conversation[1], Ali Hashemi was
pointing us to work by the EU folks on OWL Ontology of Basic Legal
Concepts (LKIF-Core)[2]. ... Scanning through that quickly, I don't
see much by way of "intellectual property" though.    (03)

I guess from the likes Creative Commons would probably know the answer
to your question. ...  Anyone else?    (04)

Regards.  =ppy    (05)