Re: [ontolog-forum] Siri's (Apple) Patent Application

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Rich Cooper" <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 19:47:18 -0700
Dear John,    (01)

Yes, but in addition, all published books in
University libraries also count.  I don't think
Google has gotten them all, and they don't
digitize journals and technical magazines so far
as I know, though books are digitized and portions
made available online.      (02)

Those journals and tech mags also comprise prior
art, so sometimes I have to go to the University
library at Irvine, LA or San Diego to get
material.  It cant ALL be done online yet.      (03)

-Rich    (04)

Sincerely,
Rich Cooper
EnglishLogicKernel.com