Re: [ontolog-forum] semantics of the mKR language

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Azamat" <abdoul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 17:58:04 +0300
Somebody missed his home-made project of conceptual standards, and now in a
very very low mood.
Some useful learning about AUTODIDACTISM. It is self-development,
self-learning, and self-education,  mastering schooling and formal training.
M. Twain noted: "I have never let my schooling interfere with my education."
Many big minds were autodidacts:
Socrates, Descartes, Avicenna, Lebniz,  Herbert Spencer, Nietzsche, Karl
Popper;  Michael Faraday, Wallace, Thomas Henry Huxley, Thomas Alva Edison;
Benjamin Franklin, Abraham Lincoln.
One must remember Philosophus Autodidactus, alegorical tale on empiricism
and tabula rasa as a thought experiment, the 12-th century Persian novel,
the
precursor of the Scientific Revolution and European Enlightenment.    (01)

My teachers, who have been awarded Nobel Prizes, liked to repeat:
Learn, Learn, and Learn again.
And keep your spirits up, Pat.
regards,
Azamat