Re: [ontolog-forum] semantics of the mKR language

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Pat Hayes <phayes@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 09:16:10 -0500
In case anyone cares, this message is to put on public record that I
am no longer monitoring the email traffic sent to this forum. The
overall level of discussion has been reduced to a chorus of
autodidactic ignoramuses arguing interminably (and irrationally) about
meaningless issues, interspersed with well-meaning but clearly
hopeless attempts by a few dedicated teachers to bring a semblance of
order to the chaos. I simply don't have enough spare time to process
this amount of garbage. Dick, Azamat, Ferenc: good luck with your home-
built projects and your self-taught philosophies. Peter: maybe this
suggests why a completely open forum isn't such a good idea?    (01)

Pat    (02)