Re: [ontolog-forum] semantics of the mKR language

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "John F. Sowa" <sowa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 09:55:50 -0400
Frank,    (01)

FK> I have read your http://www.jfsowa.com/pubs/pursuing.pdf paper
 > with interest.
 > Questions:
 > 1. Where is (/was/going to be) it published.    (02)

The reference is on the first page, immediately after the abstract:    (03)

    "This is a slightly revised and extended version of a paper
    in the _Proceedings of the 16th ICCS_, edited by P. Eklund and
    O. Haemmerlé, LNAI 5113, Springer, Berlin, 2008, pp. 21-42."    (04)

FK> 2. Would they/you accept a piece of criticism of your paper?    (05)

ICCS'08 is over.  But ICCS'09 will be in Moscow in July.  It's too
late to submit a full paper, but the deadline for a workshop on
extracting natural language semantics was extended until April 3:    (06)

    http://iccs09.hse.ru/index.html    (07)

But I am always happy to accept and reply to criticisms, public
or private, at any time.  And by the way, you might also want
to look at the slides that accompany that paper.  They might
answer, clarify, or raise other issues:    (08)

    http://www.jfsowa.com/talks/pursue.pdf    (09)

The last slide of that talk has pointers to other references,
some by me and some by other people.    (010)