Re: [ontolog-forum] semantics of the mKR language

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Azamat" <abdoul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 18:55:30 +0300
John wrote:
"The way you use it in mKR falls roughly in the ballpark of various
theories, but I and many other people who subscribe to this forum believe
that your discussions about it are so vague that it doesn't come close to
being considered an even marginally useful "theory".    (01)

Mao said: "Letting a hundred flowers blossom and a hundred schools of
thought contend is the policy for promoting progress in the arts and the
sciences ...".    (02)