Re: [ontolog-forum] brainwaves (WAS: to concept or not to concept, is th

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Deborah MacPherson" <debmacp@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 12:52:54 -0500
Topologies ARE what I believe can be recorded and compared but even just glancing at the Wikipedia page for long-term potentiation shows this is a term I have been looking for so thanks again.

Sincerely,

Deborah

On Dec 17, 2007 11:57 AM, Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Monday 17 December 2007 08:27, Deborah MacPherson wrote:
> Thank you for the clarification. I'll look into long-term
> potentiation more then. This might be the term for what I am
> interested in capturing.

Keep in mind that LTP is only one aspect of long-term information
storage in neuron networks. The topology of connections matters, too,
obviously. There's probably other stuff I'm unaware of or am not
thinking of right now.

> Deborah

RRS