Re: [ontolog-forum] brainwaves (WAS: to concept or not to concept, is th

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: paola.dimaio@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 12:12:43 +0700
Preferably alive, but after its  dead is also ok as long as it is
properly preserved <double grin>    (01)

I mean, just going back to that, if th purpose of studying the brain
is to see if we can find clues as how to mind works, then we
definitely need the connections in place    (02)

There must be ways using nanoprobes  and ultrasounds and other advance
scanning methods etc today to look nside the brain without spreading
it all over the place    (03)

I suspect this is why the 'mind' is still largely escaping the grasp of science    (04)

PDM    (05)

Paola Di Maio
School of IT
www.mfu.ac.th