Re: [ontolog-forum] brainwaves (WAS: to concept or not to concept, is th

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "person-ontology@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <person-ontology@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: paola.dimaio@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 11:10:05 +0700
Thanks PatC
We should ask the folks to start making it available online
then PatH could use his cmap tools to create the visualisations
wouldnt that be neat?    (01)

also, I cc the person ontology team, re-using existing ontologies and
starting from the
top (the head) could be good head start form that too..
cheers
PDM    (02)