Re: [ontolog-forum] glossary of ontology terminology

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: paola.dimaio@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 10:19:59 +0700
 Hi Peter

[ppy]  Of course (you may choose to not join us at the call)! ... We
are expecting to do a synchronous voice session this Thursday (and not
a chat session ... and the facility to support the same has not been
planned), so don't worry about staying up for it!

I would love to join, but it's in the middle of the night here.  ( I can join if we adjust the time
say 3 hours earlier or so, but I am happy to input my thoughts via mail. I
it is very easy to set up a skype multichat instantly btw, so no need to plan for that, lets just do it when we want to talk about something)

> [PDM]  denise, and all, please start diggin up your collections, i would love to
> see the work that has been done to date

[ppy]  I though I already sent you the link on my last message ...
were you able to view them?

Peter, thanks a lot for the links. it looks like a lot of stuff there, but I did not find is the link to a page listing the existing resources , something immediately usable

list 1. denise
list 2  patricks
etc

which is what I need in times of uncertainty
have I missed it? do you need me to help compile one?

Thanks a lot
PDM
-