Re: [ontolog-forum] glossary of ontology terminology

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: paola.dimaio@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 20:53:09 +0700
that's great thanks
I saw that - its one of the few usable references I found and it shows that people stopped updating it several years ago ...., applied ontology is not in the gloss ....

I think a wiki page would help...starting from there perhaps...and opening it up for contributions?

I need credible definitions for commonly used terms and I am not finding enough... argh...
it looks like I'll have to make things up myself ...

 how should I define  applied ontology and as opposed to what?
help!

thanks

PDM.