Re: [ontolog-forum] glossary of ontology terminology

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ontolog-forum-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: dbedford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 12:07:24 -0400
Pat,    (01)

I totally agree with all your comments.   A controlled vocabulary may seed the
glossary (ie provide terms which are useful for the community to begin
describing), but the uses are entirely different.    (02)

Also, recall that last year we presented an extensive controlled vocabulary and
set of ontology categories for review and comment at the Protege conference.
We already have a very good cut at both of these to begin working with.  You
might want to use the categories to begin structuring the glossary and
identifying terms to begin describing.    (03)

Best regards,
Denise    (04)