Re: [ontolog-forum] glossary of ontology terminology

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: leo@xxxxxx
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 23:18:47 +0600 (YEKST)
Kathryn and all.
Suppose it is important to realize that any individual has his own Umwelt
(from the Pragmatism point of view (see a URL below)) and to
"collaborate" different Umwelts there is a need in some common view . I
wrote about this in the "mid-range objectives" part of my paper -
http://www.ototsky.mgn.ru/it/21abreast.htm .
Such many points of view means that the community doesn't use common
fundamental laws in their "glossary of ontology terminology" . A like
situation was in the mechanics before Newton.
Some of the fundamentals I mention in the above paper. Another ones you
may look at my presentations at the Metaphorum-2006 -
http://www.ototsky.mgn.ru/it/papers/stafford21.pdf and at the
Metaphorum-2007 -
http://www.ototsky.mgn.ru/it/papers/stafford_heritage21.pdf .
Suppose there is a need in more deep foundation for the Semantic Web. Such
the core "Triple" notion must be principally "modernized" taking into
account some states mentioned in the "21abreast paper" (see above).    (01)

Leonid Ototsky - http://ototsky.mgn.ru/it    (02)