Re: [ontolog-forum] glossary of ontology terminology

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: leo@xxxxxx
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 23:28:56 +0600 (YEKST)
Paola,
One more attempt to reply :-)    (01)

> shall we try to syndicate your articles to other magazines wordwide?
Of course ! Also may be it is interesting to look at my abstracts for the
Metaphorum-2006,2007 Conferences -
http://www.ototsky.mgn.ru/it/abroad_menu.html
A full text of the last see here -
http://www.ototsky.mgn.ru/it/papers/stafford_heritage21.pdf    (02)

>> Suppose there is a need in more deep foundation for the Semantic Web.
>> Such
>> the core "Triple" notion must be principally "modernized" taking into
>> account some states mentioned in the "21abreast paper" (see above).
>

> I am interested in what you have in mind there, could you elaborate more?
> is it related to glossary?    (03)

I don't know about a collaboration with the glossary activity. Hope to get
some comments from you.
What about the Triples - see some details below.
Suppose the Subjects-Properties-Objects triple from the CT-MT point of
view (see my "21st" paper - http://www.ototsky.mgn.ru/it/21abreast.htm)
must be changed to the Subjects-Properties-Values triple taking into
account that "Objects" are only "names" "measured" by the
Nominative(Classification) type of Scale. Another types of Scales from the
MT are some Quantitative Scales and Order Scale which we use in our Meta
repository as well.
It was proved that "nominative values" have some correlations with some
Subjects names. I may write some more details.    (04)

> please also send link to your first cut otherwise i ll never find it
It's only a reply to proposal about the OntologyTaxonomy WG on the ONTOLOG
website with a URL to this paper -
http://colab.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologyTaxonomyCoordinatingWG/On    (05)

Leonid - http://ototsky.mgn.ru/it    (06)