Re: [ontology-summit] Summit Website

To: "Ontology Summit 2012 discussion" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "doug foxvog" <doug@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 11:18:40 -0400
It seems to me that Brand has this backwards.  I would think it is incumbent
upon him to stop (his non-attribution) and apologize.    (01)

Attribution can be simply performed by adding a single HTML line to the
beginning of the BODY of each page.    (02)

Apology can be as simple as "I didn't realize the requirement for
attribution.
Sorry about that.  I've now fixed the offending pages."    (03)

-- doug f    (04)