Re: [ontology-summit] Summit Website

To: ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: John F Sowa <sowa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 22:45:57 -0400
Brand et al.,    (01)

Two points:    (02)

  1. Ontolog Forum is the more general site for general discussions.
     I suggest that the technical discussions be moved to that forum.    (03)

  2. For procedural issues, I think we have exhausted the issues in
     public.  If anybody wants to continue them, please move them
     to a private list.    (04)

As for copying, I looked at the arguments, and I still believe that
we should use common courtesy:  ask permission before copying anything.
If the owners object, then remove it.    (05)