Re: [ontology-summit] Summit Website

To: Ontology Summit 2012 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: joseph simpson <jjs0sbw@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 19:23:13 -0700
The needs of the Intelligence Community (IC) have been known for a significant period of time.

There are tools to accomplish these functions at the hardware level (applied to data streams) and at higher language levels.

One of the participants in the Ontology Summit 2012 has been awarded a patent for a hardware application.

Please see:

    http://www.google.com/patents/US7392229

The vector pattern representation takes a slightly different form when NOSQL and vector data-stores are inserted into the data stream.

In almost every case, the IC also needs very high speed through-put to meet operational demands.

There are some excellent operational systems currently in place.

Have fun,

Joe