Re: [ontology-summit] Summit Website

Cc: Ontology Summit 2012 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Ron Wheeler <rwheeler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 12:49:13 -0400
If I was mislead by previous traffic about government regulation
regarding IP, to thinking that it is a government site and if it is not,
I apologize.    (01)

This actually makes the problem simpler.    (02)

Does anyone have an acceptable wording for a statement of attribution?    (03)

It would seem that the share-alike provision can also be fixed by adding
a statement that regardless of the rights on the rest of the site, the
content in question is available under (cc by-sa 3.0).    (04)

Does anyone have a wording that would be appropriate.    (05)

Does anyone have any other factual issues that need to be addressed?    (06)

I think that the timing of publication should be dealt with off-line
since that is not fixable by any current repair.    (07)

Ron    (08)

--
Ron Wheeler
President