Re: [ontolog-forum] Sabotaging a communication system is not a new idea

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Rich Cooper" <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 10:34:49 -0800
Thanks Michael,    (01)

That I.Programmer web site has a photo of a
Raspberry Pi simulating "just the connectome
level" and showing the same reflexes re contact at
back of tail or nose.  The photo is attached.    (02)

They claim it is an "object-oriented" system, thus
should be ontologable with a little effort at
finding inference rules.      (03)

-Rich    (04)

Sincerely,
Rich Cooper