Re: [ontolog-forum] Sabotaging a communication system is not a new idea

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: John F Sowa <sowa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 22:29:51 -0500
On 11/17/2014 10:05 PM, Rich Cooper wrote:
> There is an intriguing paper in PNAS on the teensy 302 neurons
> in the worm C. Elegans    (01)

Following is an article from the _Scientific American_,
which gives a more general overview of the issues:    (02)

    http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/c-elegans-connectome/
    The Connectome Debate: Is Mapping the Mind of a Worm Worth It?    (03)

The two concluding paragraphs of that article:    (04)