Re: [ontolog-forum] Sabotaging a communication system is not a new idea

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: sowa@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 11:12:13 -0500 (EST)

Rich,

That's true.

> Other creatures also jam, avoid jamming, and
> various tactics and strategies that have worked
> well for them in the past. Dolphins do it a lot.
> It's a naural development.

Unfortunately, the Arpanet protocols were designed in the 1960s by academics who had no experience with such issues.

The WWW was also designed for free sharing among academics who had no experience with such issues.  When we talk about ontologies for networks, it might be a good idea to consider them.

John