Re: [ontolog-forum] Next steps in using ontologies as standards

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Azamat" <abdoul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 20:49:02 +0200
On Wednesday, January 21, 2009 7:02 PM, Patrick Cassidy    (01)

"What we don't know now, but can discover by the consortium process, is just
how large a group of logically consistent ontology elements can be agreed
on, whether they are
considered "basic" or not."
I believe many agree to your suggestion. I wonder who will start posting
these ontology elements, and where. Thanks.