Re: [ontolog-forum] Fw: Next steps in using ontologies as standards

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Patrick Cassidy" <pat@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 13:57:49 -0500
Mike,
  The problem of lack of semantic interoperability has been with us for
dozens of years.  I would hope that the fact that we are still far from a
visible solution would make you consider the possibility that the past
approaches you consider optimal may not in fact be what is needed to solve
this problem?    (01)

Pat    (02)

Patrick Cassidy
MICRA, Inc.