Re: [ontolog-forum] Pragmatic slant to context (was CurrentSemantic Web

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Schiffel, Jeffrey A" <jeffrey.a.schiffel@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 15:20:36 -0500

I have no problem with Peirce's contributions to logic. That is well
known. I wonder about his influence on semiotics. Today he is very
influential. During most of the 20th century, I don't think so. That's
why we ended up with so much structuralist and post modern mumnbo jumbo.    (01)

-- Jeff Schiffel    (02)