RE: [ontolog-forum] Re: Modeling/formalizing representation of Core Com

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: 'Mike Rowell' <mrowell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: 'Mark Palmer' <mark.palmer@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: nist-sis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: nanicic@xxxxxxxx
Cc: "'David Connelly (OAGi)'" <dconnelly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: serm@xxxxxxxx
Cc: garret.minakawa@xxxxxxxxxx
Cc: evan.wallace@xxxxxxxx
From: "Nenad Ivezic" <nivezic@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 08:23:50 -0500
Hi Peter:    (01)

I am copying on this message potentially interested parties at NIST and
OAG to consider participating in this new effort.  I suggest this title    (02)

An Ontological Basis for ebXML Core Component Types    (03)

As we discussed, a wide range of participation, particularly from the
standards community that implemented the core component types would be
very critical.    (04)

Thanks,    (05)

- Nenad    (06)