[ontolog-forum] Re: Conference Call on modeling/formalizing representat

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 06:24:47 -0800
Thank you, Pat, Sue and Tim for the quick response.    (01)

Tim helped narrow it down to two immediate option. I'd personally
prefer (a), but then (because of the immediacy) we would need to
determine very quickly on whether or not that is viable. If we can't
make (a), I'd still hope we do it on (d).    (02)

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=4&month=3&year=2004&hour=15&min=0&sec=0&p1=224    (03)

 >> (d) Thu 11-Mar-2004 4:00pm California time

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=11&month=3&year=2004&hour=16&min=0&sec=0&p1=224    (04)

It would be wonderful if we can hear from Adam, Kurt, Bill, Monica,
Cecelia, Bo, Leo, (I would have included Monica and Bob too, but I
know they are both out of the country) and anyone else who plan to
participate, if you could make it to (a), if we do it then; and, would
time slot (d) be ok with you.    (05)

URGENT: I'd need to hear back within the next 7 hours (from the time
of this message), and if (a) is viable, I'll make the conference call
reservations, and inform everyone within an hour of that closing time.    (06)

Thanks.  -ppy
--    (07)

Tim McGrath wrote Wed, 03 Mar 2004 15:33:05 +0800:    (08)

> not surprisingly i prefer option (d) - next friday morning to me.  but
> option (a) is OK if that is too far away.

Sue Probert wrote Wed, 3 Mar 2004 00:08:06 -0000:
 > Hi Peter
 >
 > I am sorry but I cannot make any calls until mid March at the very
 > earliest due to meeting commitments etc.
 >
 > regards
 >
 > Sue
---    (010)

Patrick Cassidy wrote Tue, 02 Mar 2004 19:06:59 -0500:    (011)