ERRATA [was - Re: [ontolog-forum] Re: Conference Call on modeling/forma

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 07:34:31 -0800
ERRATA,    (01)

Pat's post (excerpt below) has been misplaced on this thread.    (02)

To make sure we are not causing undue confusion, please note that we
are having two (2) different conference calls on 2004.03.11,    (03)

(a) the one held during our regular weekly conference call time slot
(starting at Wed 2004.03.11 10:30am California Time), is the invited
presentation by Dr. Patrick Cassidy. Please refer to the following
wiki page for details:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2004_03_11    (04)

(b) the other, is a special conference call aimed at discussing issues
relating to modeling and formalizing representation of Core Component
Types. That is going to be held 5.5 hours after the above presentation
  (starting at Wed 2004.03.11 4:00pm California Time). Please refer to
the following wiki page for details:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2004_03_11_CCT    (05)

I look forward to seeing you there. Please sign up at the respective
wiki pages (or email me offline) if you plan to attend.    (06)

Regards.  -ppy

Patrick Cassidy wrote Tue, 09 Mar 2004 20:32:52 -0500:    (08)