Re: [ontolog-forum] Re: Conference Call on modeling/formalizing represe

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 12:04:55 -0800
The subject is now confirmed.    (01)

Time of call is: slot (d) Thu 11-Mar-2004 4:00pm California time.
Assume approx 1.5~2.0 hours.
<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=11&month=3&year=2004&hour=16&min=0&sec=0&p1=224    (02)

 >    (03)

Please refer to the following wiki page to get ready for the call (the
same page will be used during the call too):
   http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2004_03_11_CCT    (04)

RSVP if you have not already done so.    (05)

Regards.  -ppy

Peter Yim wrote Wed, 03 Mar 2004 13:52:57 -0800:    (07)