Re: [ontolog-forum] Re: [CCT-Rep] Modeling/formalizing representation o

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 19:49:10 -0800
I have set up the project page at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?CctRepresentation    (01)

I have also added everyone who responded to the original call
invitation onto the initial team (as active participants). Feel free
to add yourself to the team member list if you are interested and not
already included, transfer yourself to "Observer" status, or even
remove yourself, if you so desire.    (02)

Please take initiative to discuss, contribute, edit, make suggestions
and comments, or do whatever is necessary to help move the project
forward. Postings to this forum and on the wiki are always welcomed.    (03)

Regards,
PPY    (04)

P.S. I suggest we add "[CCT-Rep]" on the subject line of postings
related to this project for quick identification.  -ppy

Peter Yim wrote Thu, 11 Mar 2004 18:45:48 -0800:    (06)