Re: [oor-forum] Registry definition (apologies)

To: OpenOntologyRepository-discussion <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 08:28:32 -0800
Duane,    (01)

Don't be apologetic!    (02)

I, for one, did think it was disruptive at all (timeliness ... well?).
You helped bring out a lot of salient points that will prove to be
useful. And, driven by the debate, we, as a team, have a much clearer
idea now, than two weeks ago, on what we are getting at, and who we
are going about it with.    (03)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy