Re: [oor-forum] Defining "Ontology Repository" (maybe"OntologyRegistry"

To: "OpenOntologyRepository-discussion" <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Sharma, Ravi" <Ravi.Sharma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 12:06:40 -0700
I vote for Option A.    (01)

After tally by Duane, we can call the Voted option A or B as Draft
definition and move-on!    (02)

Thanks.
Ravi    (03)

(Dr. Ravi Sharma) Senior Enterprise Architect    (04)

Vangent, Inc. Technology Excellence Center (TEC)    (05)

8618 Westwood Center Drive, Suite 310, Vienna VA 22182
(o) 703-827-0638, (c) 313-204-1740 www.vangent.com    (06)